21. září (Úterý) - 28. září (Úterý)
Navigace pro Akce
Module 1: Theoretical session – Surgical techniques
Date: 21. 09. 2021, 16:00–18:00 CET
Module 2: Interactive session with surgical video’s
Date: 22. 09. 2021, 16:00–17:30 CET
Module 3: Fast track & anesthesia management of obese patients
Date: 28. 09. 2021, 16:00–18:00 CET
During this course, the topics of indication, perioperative management and various surgical techniques will be covered in lectures and video cases. In the advanced course we will focusing on SADI-S and revisional surgical techniques. Module 3 is meant for health care providers interested in optimizing anesthesia management in bariatric surgery.
This program is designed for advanced surgeons who are currently performing bariatric & metabolic procedures and have a good understanding on how to perform laparoscopic bariatric (RYGB & sleeve gastrectomy) procedures.
By attending this course, participants will:
- Gain insights on the safe approach of various bariatric & metabolic procedures
- Learn safe and effective use of laparoscopic staplers, ultrasonic, and advanced bi-polar energy devices through video observations
- Acquire current knowledge and the optimal management strategy for each patient (fast track)
- Learn to manage difficult scenarios and understand how to address potential complications
The number of active participants will be limited to 10-12 to allow an active participation from everyone. Questions, comments and personal experience sharing are welcome and will enhance the learning experience.
The program includes three virtual sessions delivered in three days: session one focuses on theory while session two focuses on patients’ cases and the third module is developed for teams (surgeons and anesthesiologist).
Pre-read material will be sent before the clinical immersion reviewed together at the beginning of session one.